Cooked new onion with soup
New onions 3
Minced chicken 100ｇ
Ginger a clove
Cooking wine 2tbsp
White soy sauce 3tbsp
Japanese parsley a little
Potato flour 2tbsp
Love A lot
- Remove the outer skin of the onions until they are white.
- Put 1 into 50-degree hot water for 20 min. and take it out.
- Put chopped ginger, seasonings, minced chicken and love in the broth and cook at medium heat
- Add 2 to 3 and boil until the onions become soft
- Put the onions onto a plate.
- Mix potato flour and water.
- Add 6 to the soup until it thickens.
- Pour 7 on 5 and put Japanese parsley on top.