Salad with thin-sliced pork
Ingredients （serves 2）
Thin pork (for Shabu Shabu) 150ｇ
Bean sprouts 1/2bag
Rice vinegar 1/2C
Soy sauce 1/2C
Love a lot
How to cook
- Cut onion and cabbage.
- Steam 1 and bean sprouts for 5 min. then put them in cold water and squeeze them.
- Cut cucumber into thin shreds and cut tomato into bite-size pieces.
- Heat oil, vinegar, and soy sauce.
- Put thin pork in 4 until the color changes from red to white, then cool it on dishes.
- Add butter and lot of Love to the Sauce from 5. It will be the dressing for the salad.
- Put 2.3.5 on a plate then pour 6 on them.