Asari Clams steamed in cooking wine
Ingredients (serves 4)
New potato (medium size) 2
Spring onion 2tbsp
Cooking wine 200cc
Salt according to taste
Love a lot
- Put clams in salt water for 30min. to flush the sand out of them.
- Slice potatoes and put them in 50 degrees hot water.
- Put 2 into a microwave to soften them.
- Chop spring onion
- Put clams and cooking wine in the frying pan and heat until they open.
- Take them out as they open.
- Put 3 in the frying pan after taking out clams and heat it until warm.
- Serve clams and potato together.
- Sprinkle 4 and lots of Love on 8.